Buzy Space Forum Index du Forum

Buzy Space Forum
Un espace de discussion et d'échanges consacré à la chanteuse Buzy , sa carrière , son actualité , ainsi qu'aux autres artistes et passions que vous voulez partager

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur le nouvel espace consacré à BUZY ! 
"Au bon moment, au bon endroit" toujours disponible... Peu de temps et de moyens pour alimenter le forum, en espérant pouvoir le faire revivre bientôt...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buzy Space Forum Index du Forum -> MORCEAUX DE VIE -> INSOMNIES (1981-1983)
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 17:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Sailingalonearoundtheworld3AAvoyagebeyondimagination Répondre en citant

Sailing alone around the world: A voyage beyond imagination
by Joshua Slocum
rating: 4.6 (282 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Sailing alone around the world: A voyage beyond imagination
>>>ONLINE BOOK Sailing alone around the world: A voyage beyond imagination

Sailing alone around the world is a sailing memoir by Joshua Slocum about his single handed global circumstances navigation.s locum tells his storyas a sequence of adventures and understanding his own part and always giving credit to the sloop spray.

price: $1.11
bound: 294 pages
lang: English
asin: B0722YJ54Q
filesize: 587 KB

The proposed voyage to New Guinea was to look that island over with a view to its purchaseIn order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous headingWhen their ship arrived at Sydney they gave the captain a purse of gold for his skill and seamanship in bringing them safe into portReading Slocum's Sailing Alone Around the World is as close as it gets to the literary equivalent of taking a journey around the world.* Avraham Azrieli writes novels and screenplaysJuan Fernandez, as a place of call, is a lovely spotFrom Home Island I made for Sunday Island, and bringing that abeam, shortened sail, not wishing to make Bird Island, farther along, before daylight, the wind being still fresh and the islands being low, with dangers about themThis was the place where I was to refit and whence I was to sail direct, once more, for Cape Pillar and the Pacific

Her brother Antonio, who served as interpreter, hinted that, anyhow, he would like to make the tripDDeri ocock Posted at 06:58h, 28 February Reply I suggest Long Voyage BackVolunteers and financial support to provide volunteers with the assistance they need, are critical to reaching Project Gutenberg-tm's goals and ensuring that the Project Gutenberg-tm collection will remain freely available for generations to comeBoth had crossed the line only a few hours beforeThe mother-country does not even allow them a port of entry for a foreign mail service"Figgies, figgies!" they cried, while they picked till their baskets were fullAfter that, actuated by a spirit born, maybe, of his pasturage, this incarnation of evil threatened to devour everything from flying-jib to stern-davitsIn outline it was as smooth as a fish, and a long ocean swell, rolling up, broke against the sides, where it lay like a monster asleep, motionless on the sea

Her grandfather was an English sailor who married a princessFrom the island the Spray bore away to the north, passing the island of StOf fruits, pomegranates were most plentiful; for two shillings I obtained a large sack of them, as many as a donkey could pack from the orchard, which, by the way, was planted by nature herselfIn such a time as this the old fisherman prayed, "Remember, Lord, my ship is small and thy sea is so wide!" I saw now only the gleaming crests of the wavesAll success to youNevertheless, the news went flying through the place

The wind was still southwest, but it had moderated, and roaring seas had turned to gossiping waves that rippled and pattered against her sides as she rolled among them, delighted with their storyThe officer was as good as his word; a powerful tug arrived on the following day; but, to make a long story short, with the help of the German and one soldier and one Italian, called "Angel of Milan," I had already floated the sloop and was sailing for port with the boom off before a fair windThe weather was fine, with clear sky the rest of the passage to Port Jackson (Sydney), where the Spray arrived April 22, 1897, and anchored in Watson's Bay, near the heads, in eight fathoms of waterIt was the charming tales about arctic whaling that inspired me to put a double set of breast-hooks in the Spray, that she might shunt iceIf any disclaimer or limitation set forth in this agreement violates the law of the state applicable to this agreement, the agreement shall be interpreted to make the maximum disclaimer or limitation permitted by the applicable state lawHe grunted a reply, and eyed me keenly from head to footDown came their signals at once, and up went the British ensign instead, which they dipped heartily 48a4f088c3

Christopher said: Check out how awesome this Joshua Slocum dude isIllustrated by
Memoirs of Doctor Burney, Vol. 2 of 3: Arranged From His Own Manuscripts, From Family Papers, and From Personal Recollections (Classic Reprint)Mysteries Weird And Strange #9: Golden Age Horror Suspense Comic 1954Cross-Stitching & Knitting: 1-2-3 Quick Beginners Guide to Cross-Stitching! & 1-2-3 Quick Beginners Guide to Knitting!Alexander the Great - with illustrationsRecoleta: Architectural walkthroughNotes on a Banana: A Memoir of Food, Love, and Manic DepressionCARNAVAL CÁDIZ 2015-2017Women at Imperial College: Past, Present and FutureThe European Magazine, and London Review, Volume 70Superhero Travis: A 6 x 9 Lined Journal

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 17:09 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Buzy Space Forum Index du Forum -> MORCEAUX DE VIE -> INSOMNIES (1981-1983) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation